We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it. Should you decide to register as a user on the website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to – your name and surname, your email address, your physical address, your gender, your mobile number, and your date of birth. Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your details. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything. We will not, without your express consent, use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale, and delivery of goods;
- to contact you regarding current or new products or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners;
- disclose your personal information to any third party only for the purposes as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third-party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services, etc). Our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- To www.atlasfasteners.co.za in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty goods you have purchased which requires their involvement.
- granting you access to age-restricted content;
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- improving how our website performs;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws.